Each resident is unique in the amount of personal care they require. At Fair Oaks Estates, we work with each resident and family, hand-in-hand, to design a customized program of care and personalized support to ensure that every need and request is met.
Fair Oaks Estates is pleased to offer personal care services to meet such needs including assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, escort service to meals and activities, medication assistance, incontinence management, night safety check and behavior assistance.
Each resident is assessed prior to admission to ensure a personalized care plan specific to their individual needs.
The following services are provided as part of our basic level of care:
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals a day with a variety of menu choices
- Snacks available throughout the day
- Laundry services
- Housekeeping services
- Social and Recreational activities
- Transportation with wheelchair lift
- Beauty shop
- 24-hour staffing
- Emergency alert response system
- Gated Campus
- Medication management (up to 6 medications)
The following services are provided based on level of care:
- Personal hygiene and grooming assistance
- Continence management
- Showering assistance
- Mobility and transferring
- Medication management (based on quantity of medications)
Fair Oaks Estates is pleased to offer these additional services for the convenience of our residents and can make arrangements for these services through a third party.
- Home health services and hospice
- Durable medical equipment
- On-site beauty salon
- Therapy: Physical, Occupational, Speech
- Incontinence products