Be Someone’s Hero! Make a difference, be a volunteer!
At Fair Oaks Estates, we recognize that behind our dedicated staff we need dedicated volunteers with big hearts who want to give back to the seniors who so deserve it. We believe that those who volunteer should be thanked and reminded of what a difference they make. If you would like to volunteer time in a community that truly recognizes and appreciates it, then please call us today.
Volunteer for Senior Activities at assisted living community
- 8845 Fair Oaks Blvd, Carmichael, CA 95608, USA
Fair Oaks Estates is a secure gated community that offers Assisted Living and Memory Care for older adults with dementia. Our 63-bedroom community is located on four beautiful acres in Carmichael California. Our spacious private and shared studio apartments offer excellent views of mature landscaping and colorful courtyards.
We provide specialized care plans specific to the unique needs of each resident. We work with families, doctors, and other support groups to ensure we provide the right amount of care and attention, but not so much that we inhibit independence.
Fair Oaks Estates is locally owned and operated providing you with flexibility and prompt resolution to potential concerns.
Comfortable amenities, exceptional dining, an abundance of activities, and qualified care staff, make Fair Oaks Estates the right choice for you and you loved one.
As a volunteer you are an important part of our team. You will have the opportunity to connect with others in a meaningful way, learn new skills, and increase your own sense of well being. Helping others will also give you a better understanding of yourself and the world around you. You will make new friends, become a vital part of a growing organization, and have a positive impact on so many lives.
- Assists and works with individual volunteers and volunteer programs at the request of the Activity Manager.
- Conducts activity programs as planned to meet the functional levels, needs and interests of each patient as assigned by manager.
- Completes appropriate records indicating patient’s attendance and participation in individual and group activities in an accurate and timely manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent, or one (1) to three (3) months related experience and/or training.
- Previous experience in a health care setting preferred.
- Basic skills with TV, DVR and a personal computer.
Great teamwork! Recently awarded “2021 Best of Carmichael” for Assisted Living.
Privately owned Assisted Living Community with a heart for seniors offers successful careers with opportunities for advancement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FAIR OAKS ESTATES – 8845 Fair Oaks Blvd Carmichael, CA 95608
*** Please note – Must be able to clear post-offer fingerprint background check and employment physical***
Please call (916) 944-2077 and ask for the Activities Department or fill out form below.